Recycle empty milk cartons to encourage kicking skills.
- Empty milk carton
- Heavy duty tape
What to do:
- Fill milk carton ¼ filled with sand.
- Close and tape the top.
- Make a line on the ground (in the dirt or use a broomstick).
- Move back, 10 steps, from where you had drawn the line.
- Place milk carton on the floor and tell your baby to kick it to the line.
- Count how many kicks it takes to cross over the line.
Hints and Tips:
- The more often you play this game, your baby's kicking skills will improve.
- Teach your baby how to count by counting how many times it takes to kick it over the line.
- If your baby finds it hard to kick by themselves, hold their hands, so they can balance while kicking.