Easy to make slime using Metamucil which gives a great colour and smell to the slime!
- 1 tbsp Metamucil
- High Bowl
What to Do:
- Add 1 tbsp Metamucil into a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of water and whisk together.
- Pop it in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Check the progress of the slime every couple of minutes in the microwave and to see the consistency, give it a stir.
- Once it's ready, cool down to warm and enjoy playing with it!
Hints and Tips:
- More fibre supplement, less water gives you a more non-sticky flubbery slime.
- More water and less fibre supplement gives you a more ooey-gooey sticky slime.
- It doesn't have to be Metamucil just check it has Psyllium.
- You can also use a clear fibre supplement and add food colouring to it to change the colour of the slime.