- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Semi defrost puff pastry.
- Spread with a generous serve of vegemite (depending on taste).
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of vegemite spread.
- Roll puff pastry lengthways.
- Bake in oven on tray 10 – 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into desired slices.
Hints and Tips:
- These can be pre-cut once rolled lengthways before baking in the oven.
- More cheese can be sprinkled on top of the pastry before baking.
- Add other fillings such as tomato paste, cheese and dried herbs.