Make your own sparkly fireworks for festivals and celebrations!
- 6 pipe cleaners
- Different coloured paint
What to do:
1. Fold the pipe cleaners in half.
2. Twist at the top to create a handle.
3. Fan out the pipe cleaners at the bottom to create a star shape.
4. Using a brush paint the bottom of the pipe cleaners (star shape).
5. Stamp the star shape onto the piece of paper (apply pressure).
6. Sprinkle glitter onto the wet paint to create sparkly fireworks.
7. Your firework print is now complete.
Hints and Tips:
- Use different colour paint on each different pipe cleaner to create colourful fireworks.
- Use more pipe cleaners to create bigger fireworks.
- Add blobs of paint onto plates so children can dip their pipe cleaners into the paint instead of brushing it on.